As a mum of a curious wriggler the BabyButton breastfeeding cover was a godsend. It was generously sized to cover bub, even as he moved about and I loved being able to look down at Him and make sure everything was going well without exposing myself. It made all the difference and helped us get out and about more. Thanks BabyButton.
Tag-A-Long BlanketI would just like to let you know that you have wonderful products, my girls absolutely love their Tag-a-long blankets and now will not go to sleep without them. You were very quick to answer any questions I had and very quick to get the order sent out.
Thanks so much for great handmade products and the wonderful service you provide. I will be recommending you to all my friends.Thanks!
I felt that BabyButton has just done that little bit extra to make their breastfeeding covers better than that of the competition. I say this because I feel there has been much thought put into what the consumer would want in a really practical and comfortable breastfeeding cover. It is a great width; suitable for all sized Mum’s and babies plus I think of you were still breastfeeding your child at 18 months to 2 years the breastfeeding cover would still be suitable. I absolutely love the stiff open-neck design. It meant that I could still see my bub feeding. I love watching my newborn drift off to sleep so I’m glad I didn’t miss out on that while he was under the breastfeeding cover. Once bub was asleep I did find it easy to remove the breastfeeding cover. I was a little concerned it would be awkward or even wake my little one up during the transition from my chest to his bed but with the easy buckle I was able to unbucklewith just a few fingers. Brilliant!
I tested the breastfeeding cover on the following areas:
* Washing – Colors stayed and did not stain other clothing
* Drying – Dries up really fast due to the cotton material and size remains the same
* Features – With approximately 74cm in width, it is able to cover up both my sides, front and top. I like the Easy On/Off Buckle which can be easily manoeuvred and the strap on the neck is also easy to adjust by one hand. In addition, I like the plastic covering for the neck support which is softer, and not as stiff as my other breastfeeding cover. It also allows me to peep in to see my girl while I’m breastfeeding her.
* Storage – Due to its cotton material, I’m able to fold up the breastfeeding cover into my small diaper bag. It takes up very minimal space in my often cramp diaper bag.
* Other Usage – I also used the breastfeeding cover as a blanket when my girl is in her stroller.
* Functionality – It covers all the sides and areas that are supposed to be covered, front, both sides and top. I feel at ease to be able to breastfeed wherever I am.
* Ventilation – Very good ventilation and breathable material and I don’t feel myself or my girl being hot while she was tucked inside the cover during her nursing time.
* Places I use the breastfeeding cover so far – Church and shopping malls that we frequently go to.
Jenny @ I’m a fulltime mummy
What a fabulous idea. Creates privacy for both mum and bub, whilst still allowing the wonderful bonding of breastfeeding. Easy to use and great designs, a must have for new mums.
Megan, Toowoomba QLD
The Baby Button Breastfeeding Cover is a fantastic idea. Makes breastfeeding in public remain modest as to avoid stares and embarrassment, and is also convenient when visiting family members, in-laws and friends. Though it takes a few tries to perfect, its easy to use and airy enough for bub to breathe. It’s lovely to be able to feed my son in a comfortable environment instead of leaving the room. I highly recommend it for the modest mum that wants to breastfeed.
Sandy125, Seymour VIC
Great, comfortable fit, plenty of room for baby, complete privacy and soft material that feels good. Very easy to use, compact and light. Fantastic that it is breathable and made from cotton so my wife and baby did not get too hot when using during feeding. Very impressed and highly recommended when feeding out and about in public places.
Peter, Reservoir VIC